Saturday, May 8, 2010

You're all heroes to me

happy-mothers-day

I'm so proud to be a mom.  It's like being a member of the coolest club ever.  Think about it...

Moms are brave, doing things everyday that make grown men gag.

Moms are strong, performing heroic feats on four hours of sleep and a handful of half-eaten chicken nuggets.

Moms are versatile, with the ability to remove beans from tiny nasal cavities while friending  their teenage children on Facebook.

Mothers make the budgets, schedules and appliances work. They mend torn jeans and broken hearts.   Mothers make the world go 'round.

A special super hero shout out to my favorite moms who make me proud every single day:

2008-Will's birth-Will, Heather, Flovon CA june 031   2004-Livvy's birth-Emily, Abby, Livvy

alvie football jammies 004 P1030684

And, finally, thank you to my mother who taught me how to do it:

2001-Grandma and RileyEmily's visit April 2009 027

 2007-Alvie's birth-Ashton, Sarah, Linda, Grandma, Alvie P1040031  

Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. We learned from the best. Happy Mother's Day. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a hero-in-training...you are the master! We love you SO much. You are such a great mom and grandma!

    ReplyDelete